Last item for navigation
How do I become a Paraeducator?
All Paraeducators in Puyallup School District must be at least eighteen years of age and provide proof of a high school diploma or its equivalent by uploading a copy to your application; and meet one of the following:

1. Have received a qualifying score on the Education Testing Service (ETS) paraeducator assessment
    (resources to help you prepare for the ETS ParaPro)
2. Hold an associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university
3. Have earned 72 quarter credits or 48 semester credits at the 100 level or higher at an accredited college or university
4. Have completed an apprenticeship as a paraeducator, in a program registered with the Washington State Apprenticeship     and Training Council  

To take the ETS paraeducator assessment, you may either register for the ETS test offered through Puyallup School District or locate a ParaPro Assessment test center near you.

To order a copy of a transcript, you can use this link:  Parchment

For additional questions, please email [email protected]